Be In Love With Your Life Every Single Minute
How to bring your authentic self to work and life . . .
Justine Fedak, affectionately known as “ The Corporate Hippie”, is described as the most inspiring speaker that shares her resilience and positivity to help every audience fall madly in love with every single minute of their lives.
Recognized with many accolades for her corporate career in marketing and communications, Justine has lived openly with her MS diagnosis and became a resilient and joyful advocate not only for people with disabilities, but for everyone's inclusion. Her work to “humanize” all environments as a corporate hippie led her to be named the youngest ever recipient of the Dalhousie University Lifetime Achievement Award, and numerous other awards.
Justine inspires audiences with her incredible story of healing her MS, after walking with a cane for 15 years and experiencing significant decline in her overall health due to her chronic incurable illness, her status as a "medical miracle” helps teams and individuals fall in live with their lives, every single minute.
Justine speaks about being in love with your life every single minute and how to bring your authentic self to work and life
- How does authenticity in the workplace facilitate greater productivity in the workforce?
- How can businesses create a culture of acceptance and authenticity?
- How is it good for business to create an environment in which staff feel comfortable advocating for themselves?
- What differences will businesses that are sincere about inclusive workplaces see vs. those that do it ‘just because’? Is there a sincerity factor?
- Where is the “me” in the “we” and am sharing in my company’s purpose?
- Living openly with a disability.
- Topics focused on women in the workplace
- Am I existing or living? Finding your inner positivity and purpose in work and in life.
- Leading in times of uncertainty - how to infuse your teams with inspiration and motivation.
Speaking fees range from $3500-$10,000
- including Keynotes, panels, workshops and consulting engagements
Negotiation is always welcome and unique engagement ideas are sought after!